Nightlife Osaka Food Tour
We will sample Kushikatsu (a local take on Yakitori), and surprise you with a Michelin rated street food stop for Osaka’s favorite snack– Takoyaki! Next, travel down a more narrow alley and see some of the more unconventional restaurants and pubs. Your guide will then lead you to a local dinner spot with seasonal dishes. You will enjoy yakitori, sukiyaki (a delicious simmered beef hotpot), tempura and other regional dishes, and try draft beer or Sake!
Finally, finish off with a tasty local street food dessert.
(Please be aware there may be substitutions and changes for the food in this tour based on season and availability)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dotombori Glico Sign, 1-10-2 Dotombori, Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-0071 Osaka Prefecture
Starting on the the bright and busy Doutonburi area we will learn about Glico man, a Filipino sprinter named Fortunato Catalon who inspired a nation and a company!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Dotonbori, Dotombori, Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-0076 Osaka Prefecture
Similar to Shibuya (its counterpart in Tokyo) the lights and sounds of Dotounburi often lead you astray to overly-commercialised restaurants with queues of tourists outside. We want to take our guests to places they would certainly miss without a local's guidance. We will take secret alleys, not long after we begin the tour, toward the shrine wedged out of sight from the average passerby.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Minami (Namba), Namba, Chuo, Osaka 542-0076 Osaka Prefecture
Enjoy Osaka's famous street food on this 3-hour food tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Hozenji Yokocho, 1 Nanba Chuoku, Osaka 542-0076 Osaka Prefecture
Pass By: Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shotengai, 14-5 Nanbasennichimae, Chūō-ku, Osaka, 542-0075, Japan
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shotengai
Pass By: Kuromon Market osaka, 2-chōme-4-1 Nipponbashi, Chūō-ku, Osaka, 542-0073, Japan
Pass By: Misono Building, Japan, 〒542-0074 Osaka, Chūō-ku, Sennichimae, 2-chōme−3−９ 2 542 0074
- 4 Food stops
- 1 drink included
- Local guide
- Traditional Japanese Dessert
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation cost
Starbucks Coffee TSUTAYA EBISUBASHI, 1-chōme-8-19 Dōtonbori, Chūō-ku, Osaka, 542-0071, Japan
Sennichimae, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0074, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Same-day Booking available
- Food changes (Season/Availability)
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian, Pescetarian friendly
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for Gluten-free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers