1-Day Mt Fuji Bus Tour with 4-D Mt.Fuji movie Ride and Ninja Experience123 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shinjuku I Land, 6-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku 163-1312 Tokyo Prefecture
The last pick up point
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Lake Kawaguchiko, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0300 Yamanashi Prefecture
The 2nd biggest but most beautiful lake in Mt. FUJI area
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oshino Shinobi no Sato, 2845 Shibokusa, Oshino-mura, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0511 Yamanashi Prefecture
Small amusement house where you can try Ninja activities
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oshino Hakkai, 151 Shibokusa, Oshino-mura, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0511 Yamanashi Prefecture
Traditional rural village.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Narusawa-mura, Minamitsuru-gun 401-0320 Yamanashi Prefecture
We will usually go up to the 5th station of Mt.Fuji which is the highest point that you are allowed to visit by any vehicles.
In addition, the stations of Mt Fuji are going to closed one by one due to whether, especially snow, as winter goes deeper.
In that case we will go up to the highest available station on that day or visit another alternative stop such as the Mt Fuji visitor center.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fuji-Q Highland, 5-6-1 Shin Nishihara, Fujiyoshida 403-0017 Yamanashi Prefecture
a flying simulator ride with a short movie of Mt Fuji in four vivid seasons!(1 ride per person)
・Experience the latest Japanese technology!
・Indoor, safe and enjoyable activity(Children and the elderly can enjoy too! )
Caution; Anyone who meets the below conditions is not allowed to get a ride;
- Under 110cm tall
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, 1-7-3 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku 160-0023 Tokyo Prefecture
Our final drop off point Shinjuku Station about 18:20
Duration: 5 minutes
- English-speaking local guide
- Headsets to hear the audio guide clearly
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch (if you selected)
- WiFi on board
- Picking up from designated hotels and places (except Olympic season) : Please confirm Tour company.
- Entry/Admission - Oshino Shinobi no Sato
- Entry/Admission - Oshino Hakkai
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Fuji 5th Station
- Entry/Admission - Fuji-Q Highland
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower
1: LOVE Object, 6-chōme-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0023, Japan
2: Royal Park Hotel Tokyo, 2-chōme-1-1 Nihonbashikakigarachō, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 103-0014, Japan
3: Agora Place Asakusa, 2-chōme-2-9 Kotobuki, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0042, Japan
4: Shiba Park Hotel, 1-chōme-5-10 Shibakōen, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 105-0011, Japan
5: Keisei Ueno Station, 1 Uenokoen, Taito City, Tokyo 110-0007, Japan
6: Apple 銀座, Japan, 〒104-0061 Tōkyō-to, Chuo City, Ginza, 3-chōme−5−１２ サヱグサビル 本館
7: The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo, Japan, 〒107-6245 Tōkyō-to, Minato City, Akasaka, 9-chōme−7−１ 東京ミッドタウン
8: Imperial Hotel Tokyo, 1 Chome-1-1 Uchisaiwaichō, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-8558, Japan
9: Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel, 1-chōme-24-10 Shibuya, Shibuya City, Tōkyō-to 150-0002, Japan
10: Hotel New Otani Tokyo The Main, Japan, 〒102-8578 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda City, Kioichō, 4−１ ホテルニューオータニ ザ・メイン
11: Shinjuku Prince Hotel, 1-chōme-30-1 Kabukichō, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-8487, Japan
12: McDonald's, Japan, 〒112-0004 Tōkyō-to, Bunkyo City, Kōraku, 1-chōme−1−１７ ＴＫ―ＥＡＳＴビル
Cocoon Tower, 1-chōme-7-3 Nishishinjuku, 新宿区 Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0023, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if lunch option is selected)
- We can provide Vegetarian lunch or Halal lunch. Please let us know 2-days before the tour if these options are necessary
- Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian
- Free Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and meal.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup service will be unavailable during 10th July to 8th September due to the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews