Private Rotterdam Architecture Walking Tour1 reviews
Pass by sights such as Rotterdam's Cube Houses, Markthal, City Hall, Kunsthal, Erasmus Bridge and many more. In total you will walk past about 40 architectural sights with your private guide! Learn about these from your personal guide and listen to stories about their creation and the meaning behind the architecture of this unique city.
Rotterdam is so wealthy of modern architecture because it was bombed in World War II -- there are historical buildings to look at as well though as you stroll through the city with your guide, such as City Hall.
Enjoy a relaxing break and a refreshing beverage at a central Rotterdam location after 1.5 hours into the tour. Continue touring Rotterdam after your 30-minute break and enjoy the second half of your architecture walk refreshed. Don't be shy to ask your guide as many questions about Rotterdam as you have. Your private guide will be happy to answers them all! After 3 hours, your tour will end in central Rotterdam.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Free drinks (water or soda)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews