Full Day Wellington Food Tour2 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wellington's Food & Spice Odyssey, 111 Wakefield Street 5b, Level 1, Courtenay Place, Wellington 6011 New Zealand
The Full Day Wellington Food Tour is a 9am to 4pm adventure into the nooks & crannies of New Zealand’s capital city to discover the unique taste sensations that you would probably miss on your normal travels.
Discover why Wellington is known as the coffee and craft beer capital of New Zealand on this full day Odyssey Tour.
Your expert guide will introduce you to the vast array of Food & Spice taste sensations which are not to be found on your typical or regular travels.
It’s a special treat you shouldn’t miss where you are transported throughout the sights and tastes of Wellington. You’ll also be amazed as you discover the history behind this amazing capital city along the way.
Duration: 7 hours
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
5 Courtenay Place, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at your Hotel located in Wellington's CBD, or meet at 5 Courtenay Place
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews