Day Trip to El Valle Anton from Panama City13 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Almiza Tours by My friend Mario, Panama City Panama
Pick up at your hotel in Panama City, and ride 2 hours to El Valle Anton. After 1 hour we stop for restroom.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Valle de Anton Panama
El Valle is the perfect destination for outdoor adventure for family. You will be picked up from your hotel in Panama City and be transferred to El Valle on a drive that takes about 2 hours. We will visit the Museum Victoriano Lorenzo
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Chorro Macho, Anton Valley, El Valle de Anton 1001 Panama
Hike the sleeping indian good shape mandatory or
Visit Chorro El Macho trail with the hanging bridge and biggest waterfall of El Valle
Visit the thermal pool to relax with the mud mask and the pool with minerals, then later have a nice lunch
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden, El Valle de Anton Panama
Visit the Market to buy local souvenirs, then we go to Garden and zoo El Nispero if the time permit. After this, we'll drive around the town to see the houses and gardens
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Minibus
- Professional driver
- Professional local guide
- Beverages (soda, water or local beer)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - El Valle de Anton
- Entry/Admission - El Nispero Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Museum entrance fee US$3 per person (optional)
- Chorro el Macho trail US$5 per person (Optional)
- Mud mask and Thermal pool US$4 per person (optional)
- El Nispero zoo US$5 per person (optional)
- Any entrance fee attractions will be pay for the client.
Pick you up at any hotel in Coastway Amador, San Felipe, Balboa Avenue, 50 avenue and Via España avenue and around, in case your hotel is located outside this range extra fees will apply.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Would need to contact us for your pickup location
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.38 out of 5 based on the last 13 recent reviews