Auschwitz 1 Day Tour from Warsaw13 reviews
- Pick up dropp-off from your hotel/apartment
- Skip the line in Auschwitz
- Lunch included
- Highly experienced touroperator specializing in Holocaust, WWII, Jewish-related tours
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Former German Nazi Camp in Oswiecim, walking tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick up from your hotel
- English speaking driver
- Tour in Auschwitz in English
- Traditional Polish lunch of the day (e.g. pierogi, chicken soup or schnitzel+water)
- Tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau (skip the line service)
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Breakfast, dinner
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide pick up address at the time of booking. We pick up in the hotel lobby or outside
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 14
- Please mind that the tour is not private. For private transportation (extra paid) please contact us at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the new Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum policy, name and surname of each customer are obligatory and need to be provided accurately at the time of booking. In case name or surname is incorrect, this may result in customer paying for their ticket at Auschwitz themselves or even prevent customers from visiting the Museum. Each traveller needs to have valid ID or passport at the Auschwitz Museum.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.85 out of 5 based on the last 13 recent reviews