Udawalawe Safari Private Day Trip from Bentota and Kalutara Areas2 reviews
• Early morning drive from your hotel to enter the park at around 6:45am
• 3-hour Jeep safari at Udawalawe National Park
• Depart at 11:00am
• Stop for Lunch at Udawalawe
• Return to hotel through the Moonstone Mine ,
• Drop off at your hotel at around 4:30pm
• Pickup from your hotel at 7.30am to depart for Udawalawe National Park
• Stop for Lunch at Udawalawe
• Arrive at 1:30pm for a 3-hour Jeep safari at Udawalawe National Park
• Depart at 4:45pm
• Return to hotel through the tropical village
• Drop off at your hotel at around 8:30pm
About Udawalawe National Park
UDAWALAWE NATIONAL PARK is located approximately 200 km south-east of Colombo city and is a major eco tourism destination in Sri Lanka . The 30,821 hectares dry zone game park has an annual rainfall of 1524 mm and an average temperature of 29.4°C.
It is most famous for the many elephants that live there (about 400 in total). During a visit, it is not unusual to see whole herds of adults and young elephants– feeding or bathing and playing in the water! In addition to this main attraction, the park is home to many water buffalo, water monitor lizards, sambar deer, monkeys and the occasional leopard, as well as being an exciting location for bird enthusiasts.
A 4WD open-top safari is the only way to see all the wonders that this protected reserve has to offer and our experienced and knowledgeable nature guides will make this an unforgettable experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by Private Vehicles
- Safari Jeep Cost
- English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please share with us your hotel name for arrange the pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The duration of transfers is approximately 3 hours, with the exact duration depending on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews