Snorkel and Kayak Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Speedboat from Koh Samui32 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lomlahkkhirin High Speed Ferries Co, Mae Nam 84330 Thailand
Spend the day in the emerald jewel of the Gulf of Thailand on a speed boat tour to Angthong Marine Park from Koh Samui. Start the day off with a light breakfast and a 45-minute speed boat ride through the 42 islands. Spend the rest of your day snorkeling the colourful coral reefs and kayaking in the idyllic oasis of the park. Visit the viewpoint of Koh Mae Ko island for an amazing view of the crystal lagoon and the stunning rock formations towering above the archipelago.
After being picked up at your hotel you will meet the friendly staff of Lomlahk Khirin at Bang Rak Pier. Enjoy a light breakfast and get safety instructions and information about the trip. Start the day off with an exciting 45-minute speed boat ride to the breathtaking beauty of Angthong Marine Park.
Angthong translates as 'golden bowl', occupies almost 250 sq km and includes 50 sq km of surreal limestone islands and karst topography, which rise from the sea. All of the 42 islands are uninhabited and undeveloped except for one. This island, Koh Paluay, is inhabited by sea-gypsies who still earn a living from fishing. The Marine Park is famous for its natural beauty untouched by development.
Spend the day island-hopping through the archipelago, visiting the park's principal islands, and exploring their natural caves and stunning rock formations by kayak. On Koh Mae Ko, you can hike up to the top with a spectacular view over the emerald saltwater lake called Thale Nai which is connected with the sea through underwater caves. A trail that takes 20 minutes to walk leads from a nearby beach to the viewpoint over the lake.
At mid-day, enjoy a delicious Thai style buffet lunch at the beach of Woa Ta Lab, and spend the afternoon sunbathing or simply relaxing on the endless white sand beaches of the islands.
• 07:30 - 08:15: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
• 08:15 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew and enjoy a light breakfast
• 09:00 - 09:20: Depart from Bang Rak Pier to Angthong Marine Park
• 09:20 - 09:25: Quick stopover on Koh Phangan for pickup other customers
• 09:25 - 09:50: Cruise further to Angthong Marine Park
• 09:50 - 10:50: Open water snorkeling at the first island in Angthong Marine Park
• 10:50 - 11:00: Continue to Wua Ta Lap Island
• 11:00 - 12:00: Sightseeing & swimming at the beach of Koh Wua Ta Lap
• 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch at a local restaurant near the park ranger station
• 13:00 - 13:45: Kayaking through the emerald waters surrounding the islands
• 13:45 - 15:00: Hike to the view point of Koh Mae Ko
• 15:00 - 15:25: Depart from Angthong National Marine Park to Koh Phangan
• 15:25 - 15:30: Quick stopover on Koh Phangan to drop-off other customers
• 15:30 - 16:30: Cruise to Koh Samui & transfer to hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Big Buddha pier, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Meet at Lomlahk Khirin Pier in Bang Rak on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park, 346/1 Talad Lang, Ang Thong 84000 Thailand
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ko Wua Talap Island, Ang Thong Thailand
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ko Mae Ko, Ang Thong National Marine Park, Ang Thong Thailand
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinking water and fruit
- Light breakfast and buffet lunch
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee of 300 THB per adult and 150 THB per child
Big Buddha pier, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, please come to a nearby hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ban Tai Beach: 08:00 - 08:15
• Bang Por Beach: 08:00 - 08:15
• Bang Rak Beach: 08:00 - 08:15
• Bo Phut Beach: 08:00 - 08:15
• Chaweng Beach: 08:00 - 08:15
• Chaweng Noi Beach: 07:45 - 08:00
• Choeng Mon Beach: 08:00 - 08:15
• Hua Thanon Beach: 07:30 - 07:45
• Lamai Beach: 07:45 - 08:00
• Lipa Noi Beach: 07:30 - 07:45
• Mae Nam Beach: 08:00 - 08:15
• Nathon Beach: 07:45 - 08:00
• Taling Ngam Beach: 07:30 - 07:45
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.04 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews