Paradise Cove Luau1026 reviews
The Waikiki luau at Paradise Cove Luau begins with a tropical Mai Tai greeting, while live Hawaiian music sets the festive mood of the evening. Take a stroll through the Hawaiian Village to learn the arts and crafts of the islands, or test your skills at the Hawaiian Games.
After the delightful Shower of Flowers, participate in the Hukilau on the beach and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Following the pageantry of the Royal Court Procession and imu (earth oven) ceremony, your evening continues with a sumptuous feast.
Make sure you bring along your appetite to fully enjoy Paradise Cove's extensive menu, blending the best traditional Hawaiian dishes, local favorites and continental cuisine.
Then, after dinner, with a spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, award-winning performers will entertain and amaze with an unforgettable display of songs and dances from across Polynesia at the Paradise Cove Extravaganza.
Paradise Cove boasts brilliant sunset views from its oceanfront setting and offers three dining packages, perfect for all tastes and budgets. If you are staying in Waikiki, you have the option to include hotel pickup and drop off to ensure a hassle free night of Hawaiian fun. See tour and pricing options below for full details.
- Shell Lei and arrival Mai Tai
- Luau buffet dinner
- Wing Seating
- Cove Card ($12 Adult / $8 Youth & Child)
- Hotel drop-off (if option is selected at time of checkout)
- Fresh Flower and arrival Mai Tai
- Orchid Luau Seating
- Cove Card ($16 Adult / $12 Youth & Child)
- Fresh Flower or Kukui Nut Lei and Mai Tai Greeting
- Front of stage or Royal Box seating
- Hawaiian Luau Meal with Table Service
- Souvenir Arrival Photograph (one per person)
- Souvenir Gift from Paradise Cove
- Cove Card ($24 Adult / $18 Youth & Child)
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Cove Luau
Arts and Crafts:
The arts and crafts of old Hawaii are as beautiful as they are intricate and complex. During your visit to Paradise Cove, be sure to visit the Hawaiian Village and take part in arts and crafts demonstrations. Learn how to make a traditional Hawaiian lei or leave with a slightly more permanent memory, temporary Polynesian tattoos.
In ancient Hawaii, games were created as a form of entertainment, but also to develop the skills of the warriors. At Paradise Cove you can take part in some of the more popular traditional Hawaiian games. To test your skills try 'O'o ihe (Spear throwing), 'Ulu maika (Rolling stone disks) and Moa pahe'e (Dart sliding).
Shower of Flowers:
Imagine standing on a beautiful white sand beach gently showered by fragrant island flowers. Witness skilled tree-climbers ascend the highest of palm trees and spread the aloha of the islands with a floral cascade, making this dream-like scene into an experience you will remember forever.
Hukilau on the Beach:
Paradise Cove keeps the traditions of old Hawaii alive with a nightly Hukilau on the beach. You are invited to participate in the ceremonial pulling of the fish nets to the rhythms of the conch shell and Hawaiian chant
At Hawaii's only Imu Amphitheater, take a seat to view the elaborate process of traditional cooking in the Hawaiian underground oven. In a ceremony following the practices and rituals of ancient times, you will see exactly how your delicious Hawaiian meal is prepared.
Paradise Cove Extravaganza:
With the most spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, the Paradise Cove Main Stage explodes with the beauty and excitement of the traditional songs and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia. Award-winning dancers will entertain and amaze you with a performance that is as unforgettable as the perfect setting of Paradise Cove itself.
Gates open at 5pm
**Please be at all pickup locations TEN minutes prior to pick up time
3:15PMHale Koa Only for guests of the Hale Koa* In the front lobby by the bell desk ten minutes prior
3:30PMKahala Hotel Only for guests of the Kahala* Be out front by the valet ten minutes Ilikai Hotel Be on Ala Moana Blvd by the three flag poles Hyatt Regency Hotel On Koa Avenue near the green awning. Sheraton Waikiki Aloha Landing Bus Depot.
3:45PMSeaside Avenue In front of Ross Dress for Less. Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel On Paoakalani Avenue by the trolley stop
4:00PMAla Moana Hotel Front lobby of the hotel next to the Starbucks Waikiki Gateway Hotel Olohana Street
Hotel pick-up is available from select Waikiki hotels (if option selected):
• Ilikai Hotel
• Sheraton Waikiki
• Hyatt Regency
• Kahala Hotel
• Seaside Avenue
• Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
• Ala Moana Hotel
• Waikiki Gateway
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is only available for the Deluxe Package
- Hotel transfers are only available if the option is selected and paid for at the time of check-out. If hotel option is selected, please note our hotel information in the 'Special Requirements' field at checkout.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews