Skip the Line: Pearl Harbor Memorial Small Group Tour From Waikiki94 reviews
Enjoy a bottle of cold water or a refreshing tropical juice, and hear a basic orientation to all the Pearl Harbor sights. Your ticket includes entry to the USS Arizona memorial and the USS Missouri battleship, as well as entry to the USS Bowfin and USS Bowfin museum. You'll receive a narrated tour via headset for many of the Pearl Harbor sights, as well as get the chance to view footage from the morning of the Japanese attack. Hear the stories of the sailors who lived through the harrowing morning explosions, and pay your respects to those who gave their lives while serving their country.
At the end of this 7-hour, small group tour, you'll drive past many of Honolulu's most popular downtown sights, including the statue of King Kamehameha and 'Iolani Palace. You'll finish the tour when your driver returns the door of your Waikiki hotel.
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- Small group tour ensures personalized service
- Skip the line to the USS Arizona memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Road to War museum
- Actual film footage of the 1941 Japanese attack
- Boat ride to and from USS Arizona Memorial
- An audio set for USS Bowfin submarine
- Pass for Submarine museum
- An audio set for USS Bowfin museum
- Transportation pass to the Ford island
- An audio set for USS Missouri, or you can request a live 30-minute professional tour guide as part of small group.
- USS Oklahoma memorial
- Driving tour of Honolulu sights
- Bottled water or tropical juice included
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - USS Oklahoma Memorial
Your Waikiki hotel
Same as departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews