Full-Day Trip to Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands323 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Pass the imposing ramparts of Stirling Castle and drive through the Trossachs National Park, Rob Roy country
Stop At: Callander, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Enjoy a comfort stop in Callander, a small highland town
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Glencoe, Glencoe, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
We cross the wilds of Rannoch Moor before stopping at dramatic Glencoe, the scene of the infamous massacre in 1692.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
We drive through Fort William passing Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain, before entering the Great Glen.
Stop At: Loch Ness Region, Loch Ness Region, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Once in Fort Augustus on the banks of Loch Ness, you have the chance to take a boat cruise on the loch, go for a walk or just relax by the Caledonian Canal in this charming Highland village.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Pass By: Cairngorms National Park, PH22 1QH Scotland
We journey past shimmering Loch Laggan before climbing over the wild and lonely Drumochter Pass in the Cairngorms National Park.
Stop At: Pitlochry, Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Heading south, we enter Perthshire, a land of forests, rivers and mountains. We enjoy a stop in Pitlochry, or a similar town in the area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Forth Bridge, North Queensferry KY11 1HP Scotland
Pass by the infamous Forth Bridge on our way back in to Edinburgh.
- Local guide
- Picnic lunch - sandwiches, shortbread and bottled mineral water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional boat cruise on Loch Ness (£15 for an adult) - can be purchased at check-in.
Highland Explorer Tours, 60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 23 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews