Buenos Aires Small-Group Wine Tasting12 reviews
Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting experience at Miravida’s amazing Wine Cellar.
Enhance the flavors and aromas of these wines by pairing them with the delicious local bites! Throughout the tasting, you'll learn about each wine and the art of pairing from our expert sommelier, so come prepared with questions and to take notes! We carry a unique selection of boutique wines, including the local favorites: Malbec and Torrontes!
This is not your average wine tasting, it is very social and interactive: a great opportunity to make friends. It is not about tasting wine and food, but experiencing them!
This experience is ideal for your schedule between the afternoon and the late night Argentina suppers! Tasting starts at 7:00 pm local time and is limited to 8 people to ensure an intimate experience.
• Palermo Soho, Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Professional English and Spanish speaking Sommelier
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
from 7 pm to 9 pm
Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar, Darregueyra 2050, C1425FLA CABA, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children may attend, but you must be over 18 to consume alcohol.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.75 out of 5 based on the last 12 recent reviews