Kuranda Scenic Railway, Skyrail, Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour and Cruise151 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bunda St, Cairns QLD 4870, Australia
Board the train at the Cairns station and slowly make your way through Cairns City and Kuranda range.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Skyrail Kuranda Terminal, 4 Arara St, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
Glide over World Heritage-listed rainforest before descending through the canopy layers and deep into the heart of the lush rainforest. Enjoy stops along the way as you alight and explore the awe-inspiring Barron Gorge and Falls from a network of boardwalks at varying levels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Hangar 9 Bush Pilots Ave, General Aviation, Aeroglen, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Take to the air for a spectacular helicopter journey over the magical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Sweep over coral gardens and sand cays, and see marine life from high above.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
With over 2 hours onboard the Down Under Cruise & Dive luxury vessel, Evolution, complete your day with an Aussie BBQ lunch, and snorkel and return cruise with a complimentary glass of wine & cheese.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal, Corner Wharf and Lake Streets, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Here you will dock and disembark Evolution and will be dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Cairns hotels
- Kuranda Scenic Rail and Skyrail Cableway
- Approx. 25-minute helicopter tour
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cairns
- Entry/Admission - Skyrail Kuranda Terminal
- Entry/Admission - Nautilus Aviation
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
- Entry/Admission - Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal
- AU$20per person for the Environmental Management Charge and Fuel Levy is payable direct to the operator on the day of travel
- Semi-submersible boat tour and diving
- Private return transfers to/from Port Douglas are $205 per car (up to 4 passengers).
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from Cairns and Northern Beaches (up to and including Palm Cove) are included for all
tours. Transfers to/from Port Douglas are $205 per car (up to 4 passengers)
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- There is a maximum of 6 to 7 passengers permitted depending on aircraft availability
- It is recommended that you wear swimmers upon check in
- you will have a compulsory 20 minute safety briefing before being allowed enter the water, this is part of your two hours out at the reef
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews