Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Motorcoach Day Tour192 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
• No visit to Jenolan Caves would be complete without first stopping at Echo Point to view the famous Three Sisters
• Learn about the Aboriginal Dreamtime legend of the three sisters who were turned to stone
• They’re an amazing sight as the sun shifts to cast magnificent colours across the rock face.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Stop to take photos from a perfect vantage point and capture awe-inspiring views of dramatic cliffs, deep canyons and lush vegetation, particularly eucalypt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jenolan Caves, Jenolan Caves, New South Wales
An experienced guide will take you through the oldest known cave system in the world. The caves all feature amazing lighting, underground rivers and limestone formations. Visit captivating Lucas Cave, the largest of the Jenolan Caves. Its highest chamber reaches 54 metres and is known as 'the Cathedral'. Admire the beauty of the Blue Lake, the result of mineral-laden water seeping through the limestone caves. A great photo opportunity!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Experienced local driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide at Jenolan Caves
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Admission to Lucas Cave, the largest and most famous cave in Jenolan
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews