Canberra Day Trip from Sydney125 reviews
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Australia, Lawson Crescent Acton Peninsula, Canberra 2601 Australia
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Australian Parliament House, The Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra 2600 Australia
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Stop At: Australian War Memorial, Treloar Crescent, Canberra 2612 Australia
Guided Tour and opportunity to buy lunch at Cafe
Duration: 1 hour 25 minutes
Pass By: High Court of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra 2600 Australia
High Court of Australia
Pass By: National Carillon, Kings Park Aspen Island, Canberra 2600 Australia
Stop At: Mount Ainslie Lookout, Mount Ainslie Drive, Canberra 2602 Australia
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: ANZAC Parade Walk, Anzac Park West, Canberra 2612 Australia
ANZAC Parade Walk
Stop At: Goulburn Visitor Information Centre, 201 Sloane St, Goulburn, New South Wales 2580 Australia
Stop at the bakery for dinner (own expense)
Duration: 45 minutes
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Selected hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Guided tours of Australian War Memorial, Parliament House and National Museum of Australia
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Australia
- Entry/Admission - Australian Parliament House
- Entry/Admission - Australian War Memorial
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from Sheraton on the Park Sydney- Castlereagh St
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that no bags or backpacks allowed in the War Memorial
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews
Monday, Wednesday and Friday