Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise377 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Pass By: Captain Cook Cruises, No. 6 Circular Qy, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Your 1.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise on board the MV Sydney 2000 includes wine and beer, and a three-course dinner. Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the "confirmed window option" to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
• During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel may be replaced with the John Cadman 2 or Captain Cook 3.
• Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later. As a rough guide, sunset can be observed at the following times:
• Winter (Jun-Aug) 4:54pm - 5:37pm
• Spring (Sep-Nov) 5:37pm - 7:51pm (note daylight savings time starts approx Oct)
• Summer (Dec-Feb) 7:52pm - 7:31pm
• Autumn (Mar-May) 7:31pm - 4:54pm (note daylight savings time ends approx Apr)
Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise - sample menu subject to change:
• Seasonal salad - greens loaded with seasonal garden harvest
• Grilled barramundi fillet accompanied by seasonal vegetables, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
• Kale stuffed chicken breast with fresh beans, Dutch carrots and chicken jus
• Tian of Mediterranean vegetables with olive polenta and tomato salsa (V-GF)
• Orange flourless cake served with butterscotch sauce (GF)
From the bar
Included with your meal is a selection of wines, beer and soft drinks. A further selection of cocktails, imported and premium beers, spirits and vintage wines are available for purchase.
- Sydney Harbour dinner cruise
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Captain Cook Cruises - King St Wharf, King St Wharf 1, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating on upper decks is via stairs only (no elevator) - please request accessibility information at time of booking if required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews