Rio de Janeiro Helicopter Tour46 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Avenida Epitacio Pessoa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22471-001 Brazil
Fly from the Lagoon above Rio’s best green areas
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
See the famous Ipanema Beach
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
Have the chance to take outsanding perspectives of Copacabana Beach
Pass By: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
See one Rio's postcards and enjoy it from a great perspective
Pass By: Botafogo Bay, Praia de Botafogo 400, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22250-910 Brazil
Get to know the Botafogo shore seen from above.
Pass By: Botanical Garden, Rua Jardim Botanico 1008 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-000 Brazil
You’ll see the threes from the charming Botanical Garden, founded by Former King João VI (then Regent Prince)
Pass By: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
See the Tijuca Rainforest and a take lap around the Christ Redeemer Statue, before flying back down to the Lagoon.
- 7-8 minute helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: a window seat is not guaranteed
- This tour requires a minimum number of 4 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date, be refunded in full or buy a second ticket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.96 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews