Killing Field & Paddy Rice Fields Bike Ride
• Biking through the flat trails to explore rural area of Cambodia and Khmer villages, paddy rice fields, farmlands and natural lake where you’ll encounter experience with the cultural living of local people and enjoyable with the beautiful countryside
• Visiting the Ta Prohm Temple as it was built during the late 12th century and early 13th century by king Jayavarman VII (AD 1181-1220) as a place for worship for Brahmans and Buddhists.
• Learn about Khmer Rouge Regime by audio and visit Killing Field where collectively more than a million people were killed and buried
• Refreshing in a nice breezy lake and delicious with local Khmer foods in a local picnic hut.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tonle Bati, Off the highway to Takeo, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Full day bike tour in Phnom Penh. Biking through rural area of Cambodia and Khmer villages where you’ll explore beautiful of paddy rice fields, farmlands, natural lake and visit the Ta Prohm Temple which was built during the late 12th century and early 13th century by king Jayavarman VII (AD 1181-1220) as a place for worship for Brahmans and Buddhists. Relaxing and refreshing in the breezy lake and delicious with local Khmer foods for your lunch in a picnic hut is a great expedition before we back by supported vehicle and visit the Killing Field where collectively more than a million people were killed and buried by the Khmer Rouge regime, during its rule of the country from 1975 to 1979, immediately after the end of the Cambodian Civil War (1970–1975).
Duration: 9 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Entrance ticket and audio tour fees in Killing Field
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up time is at 7:30am from your hotel or any places upon you mention in the booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.