Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride922 reviews
Please note: The Maid of the Mist portion of this tour departs from the US side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States and Canada.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Marvel at the majestic Niagara Falls
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Maid of the Mist, Niagara Falls, NY
Sail on the iconic Maid of the Mist boat ride
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Marvel at the many falls that make up Niagara Falls
Pass By: Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
Marvel at the many falls that make up majestic Niagara Falls
Pass By: Three Sisters Island, Niagara Falls, NY
See the key viewing areas of the Niagara region
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Scale the Skylon Tower for a birds-eye-view of Niagara Falls
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Table Rock Welcome Centre, 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the sites of Niagara Falls
Pass By: Niagara Parks Floral Showhouse, 7145 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6X8 Canada
See the site of Niagara Parks
Pass By: Dufferin Islands Park, 7400 Portage Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Marvel at the sights of the Niagara region
Pass By: Niagara Scow, Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
See infamous wreck of the Old Scow
Pass By: Queen Victoria Park, 6161 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the sights of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
Pass By: Oakes Garden Theatre, Queen Victoria Park, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the sights of Niagara Falls Canada
Pass By: Whirlpool State Park, Off Robert Moses State Parkway, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
See the Whirlpool Rapids
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
See the world famous Floral Clock of Niagara Parks, depending on season
Duration: 5 minutes
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride* (early May- late October)
- Journey Behind the Falls (replaces Maid of the Mist when not operating)
- Return trip up Skylon Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Maid of the Mist
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Transportation to/from Toronto and Buffalo hotels
1: 5810 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3X7, Canada
2: 701 Whirlpool St, Niagara Falls, NY 14301, USA
3: 6115 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: We pick up from all locations/addresses in Niagara Falls, Ontario (Canada) or Niagara Falls, New York (USA).
Your pickup time is earlier than your departure time. Please contact Over the Falls Tours after booking to confirm your scheduled pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT available from Toronto hotels
- Passengers entering Canada:
- Native born U.S. Citizens must present one of the following travel documents: U.S. Passport; Enhanced Driver’s License; Trusted Traveler Program cards – Nexus, Fast/Express or Sentri.
- Persons under 18 years of age who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian should bring a notarized letter from parents or legal guardian giving permission to travel to Canada, or if only one parent is traveling with the child, they must possess a notarized letter from the other parent giving permission.
- All persons other than U.S. Citizens or Legal, Permanent residents of the United States require valid passport or an acceptable travel document.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews