Ultimate Toronto Tour154 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CN Tower, 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9 Canada
Take a ride up 553m or 1,815ft in a glass elevator to the highest point in the city. Get breathtaking views of the city from above as you stand on the glass floor or look out the windows upon the city or the great surrounding lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Queen's Park, College St. & University Ave., Toronto, Ontario Canada
Take a ride with our extremely knowledgable guides, as they zig zag through the busy streets of Toronto and give you all of the information and picture stops that you can handle.
Stop At: St. Lawrence Market, 92-95 Front St. E., Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C4 Canada
Foodies take note: Named the best food market in the world by National Geographic in 2012, St. Lawrence Market is a fantastic place to browse some of the best eats in the city, from fresh produce and artisan cheeses, to prepared foods, baked goods and meat.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Casa Loma, 1 Austin Terrace, Toronto, Ontario M5R 1X8 Canada
The fabulous and fanciful gothic architecture and fascinating history of this grand home make it a breathtaking destination for visitors who want a taste of what life had to offer to the wealthy in Canada over one hundred years ago. This enormous house with 98 gorgeous rooms has many stories to tell, and its five acres of grounds and gardens are a peaceful respite in a bustling modern city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toronto Harbour, Bathurst to Leslie (at Harbourfront), Toronto, Ontario M5J 2G8 Canada
Explore the Toronto harbour on a beautiful boat cruise throughout the Toronto Islands.
Our Toronto Harbour Tours feature:
Exclusive GPS triggered head-set tours with lively & informative narrative offered in six languages (English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese and German).
Tours are complemented by waterfront visuals (Toronto on the water- a historical photo exhibit) on a big screen TV
Fully licensed cash bar, snacks and souvenirs available on board.
Seating is available inside as well as on outer deck areas. Restrooms on board
Limited wheelchair accessibility
No-Smoking on board
Duration: 1 hour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip the ticket line at Casa Loma
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - CN Tower
- Entry/Admission - Casa Loma
- Entry/Admission - Toronto Harbour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Lunch - *Feel free to bring snacks or drinks - tour also includes stop at St. Lawrence market (closed Sunday/Monday) where you can purchase lunch or snacks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, airbnb or other in the DOWNTOWN Toronto area. Please contact us directly if you are unsure whether your place of stay is in our pick-up area.
*Please note that airport pick-ups do not fall into this category.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you plan to take public transport - please contact us to arrange a meeting location
- Wheelchair accessible as long as guest can transport themselves (with help if necessary) into the vehicle - wheelchair can be folded up and placed in the back
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews