Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour25 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Start your shore excursion of Hong Kong with a ride across Victoria Harbour aboard the Star Ferry, in operation for more than a century. This iconic attraction, popular with locals and overseas visitors, takes you to Hong Kong Island’s Central district.
Upon arrival at Central, board a comfortable air-conditioned coach and pass picturesque Repulse Bay en route to Aberdeen Harbour, home of the Jumbo floating restaurant and fishing village. Ride a sampan around the colorful harbor and learn about this floating community where fishermen and their families still reside aboard junks.
En route to Stanley Market, stop for a short visit to a renowned jewelry factory for insight into the jewelry-making process. See professional craftsmen making beautiful works of art, constructed of gold and gorgeous gems. At Stanley Market, popular with its array of little shops, browse for fantastic deals on everything from Chinese costume jewelry and souvenirs to silk clothing and sportswear. During your free time here, you can stop to purchase a quick bite to eat for lunch (at additional cost).
Next, make your way to Victoria Peak to enjoy the sweeping vista of Hong Kong’s skyscrapers and Victoria Harbour, including Kowloon and the surrounding islands. Descend from the Peak on the famous Peak Tram.
Afterward, your guide will take you to the Mongkok District in Kowloon for a final stop at the Ladies Street Market. Mingle with the locals and try your hand at bargaining as you browse amid the bustling streets, before your guide delivers you back to the Hong Kong port.
Duration: 7 hours
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departs from Hong Kong cruise ports: Ocean Terminal, Kai Tak .
Please note: If you are docking at Ocean Terminal, meet your guide in front of the Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel, which is connected to the terminal via the same shopping complex and a 3-minute walk. Once docked, your cruise ship's head will be pointing to the back entrance of the hotel.
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, Hong Kong, Ocean Terminal, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please double-check which port your ship will be docking at prior to booking. Booking the incorrect port may result in your booking being cancelled
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour is operated on a join-in basis. Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note: If you are docking at Ocean Terminal, meet your guide in front of the Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel, which is connected to the terminal via the same shopping complex and a 3-minute walk. Once docked, your cruise ship's head will be pointing to the back entrance of the hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- From 23 April 2019 to 21 July 2019 the Peak Tram will be undergoing a substantial upgrade and will be suspended. During the suspension period coach transfer will replace tram ride
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.75 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews