Costa Rica Day Trip from San Jose244 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Doka Estate Coffee Tour, Sabanilla de Alajuela, Poas Volcano National Park Costa Rica
This educational and dynamic coffee tour includes entrance to the facilities, a welcome cocktail (cold coffee), tasting of the different kinds of roasting, the tour is completely guided, you also have the possibility to visit the bonsai garden, the orchard Hydroponics and the butterfly.
Stop At: Cr130, Poas Volcano National Park Costa Rica
Poas Volcano National Park Costa Rica
Stop At: La Paz Waterfall and Peace Lodge Gardens, Vara Blanca, Katira 40101 Costa Rica
La Paz Waterfall Gardens is the #1 Most Visited Privately Owned Ecological Attraction in Costa Rica featuring the best hiking near San José, the most famous waterfalls in Costa Rica, animal sanctuary with over 100 species of animals, and an environmental education program.
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Poas Volcano
- Entry/Admission - La Paz Waterfall and Peace Lodge Gardens
Traveler pickup is offered
Apartotel El Sesteo
Apartotel La Perla
Apartotel La Sabana
Aurola Holiday Inn
Ave Del Paraíso
Barceló Palma Real
Best Western Irazú
Costa Verde Inn
C R .Backpackers
C R. Guest House
C R. Morazán
C. R. Tennis Club
Country Inn & Suites
Crowne Plaza Corobicí
Double Tree Cariari
Fleur de Lys
Gran Hotel Costa Rica
Grano de Oro
Hilton Garden Inn –Sabana
Holiday Inn Express
Hampton Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn ESCAZU
Holiday Inn Forum
Jade y Oro (1492)
Marriott Costa Rica
Park Inn by Radisson
Pensión de La Cuesta
Posada Canal Grande
Posada del Museo
Quality Real San José
Radisson Costa Rica
Rincón del Valle
San José Palacio
Wyndham Garden Esca.
We have some exceptions to pick up at the Air B&B, send us the name and address to verify if we can pick it up there.
If this is not possible, you should arrive at one of the hotels listed on your own.
Returns to original departure point between 4pm and 6:30pm (depending on hotel location)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply ( 2 people ). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note: there are some stairs leading back from the waterfall which are steep and can be slippery at times
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews