Buena vista Mega Combo Tour at Rincon de la Vieja Volcano from Tamarindo Beach2 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
Start the day off with a zipline canopy tour through the lush Costa Rican rainforest. You’ll zip across 10 zipline cables, admiring the natural beauty of Costa Rica while getting a chance to see different types of vegetation, birds, and monkeys. These zipline cables are all a variety of lengths and heights, the highest being 60 meters high and the longest if 120 meters long! Then, change into your bathing suit for some wild water fun! Keep that adrenaline pumping as you slide down a 400-meter (1200 ft.) water slide. The refreshing water will cool you off before you head to the restaurant for lunch. Relax in the Buena vista combo tour Restaurant and enjoy a delicious lunch buffet of fresh natural foods- you’ll get a taste of the traditional foods of Costa Rica.After lunch, you’ll meet your horses and take a 30-minute hike through gorgeous Costa Rican scenery until you reach the luxurious hot springs. Pamper yourself as you enter 5 pools of different sizes and temperatures. When you’re ready, change into your dry clothes, hop back on your horses and ride back to the main lodge.
• Playa Flamingo, Playa Flamingo, Province of Guanacaste
• Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
• Playa Potrero, Playa Potrero, Province of Guanacaste
• Playa Grande, Playa Grande, Province of Guanacaste
• Playa Conchal, Playa Conchal, Province of Guanacaste
• Las Catalinas, Las Catalinas, Province of Guanacaste
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Horseback ride
- Canopy zip-line
- Visit to water slide and hot springs
- Mud bath
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels from:
Westin Conchal, JW Marriott Guanacaste, Flamingo Beach Resort, Hermosa Height, Condovac la costa, Secret Papagayo, Mangroove, Villa sol, RIU Guanacaste and Palace or any rental home
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommend you bring: Swimming suit, hiking shoes, sandals, change of clothing, binoculars, camera, sun block, money
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews