Private Tour: Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour192 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jumeirah Public Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Start your experience with a pickup from your Dubai hotel. Hop inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle with your private guide and begin your tour. As you travel, view Dubai’s futuristic buildings and hear how it transformed from a sleepy fishing village into today’s cosmopolitan city after the oil boom of the 1950s.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Hear how the hotel’s sail-shaped design has made it one of Dubai’s signature sights and learn how it stands at a remarkable 1,053-foot (321-meter) high. Drive through exclusive Jumeirah, one of Dubai’s most upscale residential districts. See the plush villas and hotels, and continue into the Jumeirah Mosque ( Photos Stop only from Outside)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Jumeirah Mosque, which is large enough to hold up to 1,200 worshippers, was built entirely from white stone in the medieval Fatimid tradition, with towering twin minarets framing a large central dome. When it's lit up at dusk, the intricate artistry and true beauty are highlighted.
Stop At: Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi St Al Fahidi Fort, Bur Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Navigate past mudbrick courtyards and houses with wind towers that circulate the cooling breeze. See the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, the city’s oldest building and home to Dubai Museum, as your guide tells you about its historical fortifications.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bur Dubai Abra Dock, Southern side of Dubai Creek, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Board an abra and enjoy the views as you cross Dubai Creek
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Spice Souk, Sikkat Al Khail Road Al Ras, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Arrive in Deira and stroll with your guide around the vibrant Spice Souk. Scan the colorful stalls of perfumed spices, herbs and sweets, and then head for the nearby Gold Souk. Enjoy free time to explore the gold and jewelry stores, and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Private professional tour Guide in selected language
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Private Vehicle
- Transport by Private vehicle.
- Dubai Museum Entrance Ticket
- Abra ride across the Creek ( Traditional water taxi)
- Photo Stop from outside Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Mosque
- Visit Gold Souq and Spice Souq
- Bottled water in the coach
- Infant seat below 5 years old
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bur Dubai Abra Dock
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
>> Departure time : - As per guest selection
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Private suitable air-conditioned vehicle with Private Guide.
- Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. Kindly let us know if you have an infant 5 years and below joining the tour. Infant seat will be provided without any additional charges.
- Infant seats available
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Please note, the tour duration will be between 4.5 - 5 hours,depending on traffic.The stated tour duration includes pick-up and drop off times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews