Full Day Quito City Tour Including Teleférico and Mitad del Mundo42 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania, Garcia Moreno N 10-43, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Its decoration based on strokes Muslims, and altars covered with gold leaf and fruit shapes, birds and carved faces, make this unique architectural gem American Baroque. Has enormous religious significance because his altar lie the remains of St. Marion of Jesus, protector of the capital
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco), Plaza San Francisco, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Iglesia y Monasterio de San Francisco), commonly known as el San Francisco, is a 16th-century Roman Catholic complex in Quito, Ecuador. It fronts onto its namesake Plaza de San Francisco.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande), Gabriel Garcia Moreno Entre Chile y Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Plaza Grande is the principal and central public square of Quito, Ecuador. This is the central square of the city and one of the symbols of the executive power of the nation. Its main feature is the monument to the independence heroes of August 10, 1809
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Stop to take pictures and explanation about the complex´s history and importance
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
.You will have a chance to participate in several experiments on Intiñan Museum (such as watching water go down a drain in a different direction only inches away from either side of the equator, or balancing an egg on a nail, or using an ancient sun dial, etc…)
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Santa Domingo, Jose Valenti Domingo Espinar, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Briefly stop to take pictures and know more about history and architecture
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica del Voto Nacional, Carchi 122 y Venezuela., Quito 170150 Ecuador
Briefly stop to take pictures and whole explanation about its history and architecture
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Teleferico Quito, Off Avenue Occidental Taxi is 3 Easiest, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Have a spectacular view of the city when day is clear and sunny.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calle La Ronda, Juan de Dios Morales, Quito 170150 Ecuador
This is a narrow cobblestone street very famous among locals because it appears in many paintings and it was the craddle of several famous poems and songs.
Duration: 30 minutes
- All activities as described in the program
- Certified English/Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- La Compañia Church, Inti Ñan Museum and Teleferico admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Teleferico Quito
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande)
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Entry/Admission - Calle La Ronda
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up/drop off customers outside of the area with an extra charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Weather conditions vary, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per departure is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews