Loire Valley Day Trip including Wine Tasting, Chambord and Chenonceau Castles899 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Meet up at our central located agency in Paris ( if option selected).
for those who have selected the pick from the hotel, meet the guide at around 6.30am at the lobby.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Palais Garnier, Place de l_Opera entrance at the corner of Scribe and Auber streets, 75009 Paris France
Leave the bustle of Paris for the charming and green Loire Valley, traveling on a luxury air-conditioned coach.
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
Your wonderful tour begins with a visit to Chambord, one of the most instantly recognizable castles in the world and previously home to François the 1st. Be guided through its majestic interiors, hearing the French aristocracy’s secrets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Domaine National de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
The famous double helix staircase is such a masterpiece that is it rumored to be the work of Leonardo de Vinci! You will wander around the Domain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Maison des Vins Chambord, Place Saint Louis, 41250, Chambord France
Full of history, you’ll enjoy a tasting of three of the Loire’s most famous wines, accompanied by some delicious local produce.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
Learn about its incredible past and be enchanted by its breathtaking riverside views. In winter, you’ll be served a traditional lunch and drink. Outside of this period, your guide will give you some fabulous tips on where to eat. If you choose to travel on Monday or Saturday in summer, you’ll love visiting the equally majestic Amboise castle instead of Chambord and your wine tasting will take place in the delightful Chenonceau wine cellars.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chapelle Saint-Hubert, Place Michel Debre, 37400, Amboise France
The stunning gothic monument built in 1491 shelters the tomb of Leonardo da Vinci.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Office de Tourisme Autour de Chenonceaux, 1 rue du Docteur Bretonneau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Drive through the French countryside before arriving to The Lady Castle spanning the River Cher.
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Nicknamed the ‘ladies’ castle’ thanks to the remarkable women who have lived there.Perfect for those who love the French art of living - royal history, captivating nature and fine wine!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Back to Paris at the end of the tour!
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
You will return at the departure point around 8PM!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Round trip by luxury coach from Paris with licensed guide ( if option selected)
- Lunch is included in winter from November 1st to March 31st
- Round trip by luxury coach from Paris with Audio Guide ( if option selected)
- Round trip including Pick up & drop hotel from Paris with licensed guide ( if option selected)
- Tasting of 3 famous Loire wines
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Domaine National de Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Maison des Vins Chambord
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal d'Amboise
- Entry/Admission - Chapelle Saint-Hubert
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
- Lunch is excluded in summer from April 1 to October 31
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
If Pick-up option selected: Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mondays and Saturdays include a tour of Amboise instead of Chambord
- Lunch included in winter ( Nov to March)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews