Private Car Day Trip to the Kobe Mountains, Gardens and Hot Springs from Osaka4 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt. Rokko Arima Ropeway, 4512-336 Kita Rokko, Rokkocho, Nada, Kobe Hyogo Prefecture
Take a beautiful ride up the mountain in a vintage slope-climbing cable car that runs right through the forest. Lovely in all seasons!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mt. Rokko, Higashinada, Kobe 658-0000 Hyogo Prefecture
Views, views, views! Then a pleasant drive through some lovely mountain roads as we head to the gardens.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kobe City Arboretum, Japan, 〒651-1242 Hyogo, Kobe, Kita-ku, Yamadacho Kamitanigami, 長尾 １ ２
Enjoy a peaceful walk through a very large botanical garden in the mountains above Kobe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arima Onsen, Arimacho, Kita-ku, Kita, Kobe 651-1401 Hyogo Prefecture
Enjoy a soak here in the region's most famous hot springs, Arima Onsen. The waters are said to rejuvenate! There's a quaint town to shop and look around too.
Duration: 2 hours
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private driver/guide
- Entrance fees (1,000 to around 1,800 yen per person total, depending on your choices)
- Mountain cable car ride (590 yen for adults, 300 yen for children under 12)
- Child seat: 1,000 yen payable on day of tour.
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Rokko Arima Ropeway
- Entry/Admission - Kobe City Arboretum
- Entry/Admission - Arima Onsen
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at any centrally located Osaka hotel is included. This is defined as within the JR Loop Line. The following additional fees are assessed for further out points. All prices are per group, not per person, and are for each direction of travel, meaning that for both pickup AND drop off at a location below, you should please double the fee shown.
Shin-Osaka: 1,000 yen
Universal Studios area: 2,000 yen
Port of Osaka, Port of Kobe, or the Hyatt Osaka: 2,500 yen
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Your vehicle will seat up to six passengers comfortably.
- Driver is a native English speaker or of equivalent ability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews