Private Tour Madaba, Mount Nebo, and The Dead Sea Day Trip with Amman Sightseeing23 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dead Sea, Madaba Jordan
Drive to the lowest point on earth for free time to swim in the therapeutic waters of Dead Sea for an experience not to be missed, as it the first world’s natural spa!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Then climb up Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses is said to have died. Enjoy the view of the Holy Land and the Jordan Valley, and visit the mosaics and ancient relics found inside the Mount Nebo Franciscan Church.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amman Governorate, Amman Governorate
Start the tour with a panoramic visit of the capital of Jordan, Amman. Begin from the ancient area with a view point from the Citadel and continue to downtown passing by the Roman Theater, and the Rainbow Street. Then, proceed to the new modern Amman for a sightseeing tour of the new modern white architecture that the city is well known for.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Madaba Governorate, Madaba Governorate
Continue to visit the mosaic city of Madaba. The most popular and well known is the ancient mosaic map of Jordan and the Holy Land in the 6th century found at the Saint George Orthodox Church, marked with the points of interest of some historical stories recorded in the Bible. Proceed to the open-air museum known as the Archeological Park, which houses a collection of ruins and mosaics like the Church of Virgin Mary and other floor house mosaics. Visit the historic Catholic Church of Saint John the Baptist, with its beautiful Bell Tower for a breath-taking view of Madaba. Visit its underground museum memorial of Saint John the Baptist.
Duration: 3 hours
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Madaba Saint George Church, and Mount Nebo
- • Entrance Fees to Madaba Saint George Church, Archeological Park, Saint John Church, and Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, and Guide) – Recommended
- Entrance Fees to the Citadel and Roman Theater
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly in destination.
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- Tours with Dead Sea: Swim suit is required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.57 out of 5 based on the last 23 recent reviews