Islas Mujeres All Inclusive Luxury Yacht & Snorkel from Cancun1 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cancun Adventures, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Cancun Adventures is part of North America's leading collection of travel and hospitality brands, focused on providing the most exclusive eco-friendly tours and activities in Cancun & Riviera Maya.
Stop At: Isla Blanca 17, Salinas, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Explore the hippie chic Isla Mujeres on a guided tour or on your own.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center, Blvd. Kukulcan Km 1.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Pass By: La Isla Shopping Village, Blvd Kukulkan km 12.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
La Isla Shopping Village
- Open bar
- Snorkeling gear
- Life jacket
- Docking fee
- Professional crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Round-trip transportation is available from most hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8.
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation on any snorkel activity if you have respiratory problems, injuries, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews