Queenstown ATV Tour4 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queenstown Hill, Belfast Street, Queenstown New Zealand
Nomad Quad Safaris operate fully automatic 400cc quad bikes with 4WD ensuring an experience that is adventurous yet safe. Full training on the quad bike ensures that all levels are catered for. As Nomad Safaris has exclusive use of Queenstown Hill this ensures access to a wealth of trails covering different types of terrain allowing a Quad Bike tour that is tailored to the ability of the group.
Duration: 3 hours
- Use of 4WD ATV (quad bike)
- Use of all-weather, waterproof clothing and safety gear
- Light refreshments (including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fruit cake and cookies)
- Professional guide
- Selected Queenstown Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Queenstown Hill
37 Shotover St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from town center and Queenstown accommodation.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years; all riders must have a valid driver's license
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply (min 2 per tour for confirmed departure, min 4 on NZ public holidays). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please Note: Pickup from central Queenstown accommodations is included. Surround suburbs (Kelvin Heights, Frankton, Arthur's Point, Fernhill and others) by arrangement. Please contact to reconfirm pick up arrangement and time.
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.75 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews