Dart River Combo: 'Funyak' Canoe plus Jet Boat Tour from Queenstown27 reviews
No previous canoeing experience is required on this tour, and your guide will paddle at a leisurely pace to suit the group.
Dart River Funyaks is an amazing journey from Glenorchy deep into the heart of the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park. Get up-close with nature with a gentle paddle on sparkling waters. Combine wilderness jet boating with unique Funyak in stable canoes for a fun way to explore the Dart River as well as hidden side streams, rock pools and dramatic chasms. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of this stunning area at your own pace as you float downstream, as well as a sumptuous buffet lunch before heading past Paradise and on to Glenorchy.
• Dart River Adventures, Camp and Shotover Streets Queenstown Information Centre, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
• Glenorchy-Queenstown Road, Queenstown New Zealand
• Mount Aspiring National Park, Ballantyne Rd, Wanaka New Zealand
• Glenorchy, Glenorchy, Otago Region, South Island
- Round-trip transport from Queenstown
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Jet boat ride
- Canoe tour
- Use of equipment: lifejacket, wetsuits and booties, fleece, dry bag
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Professional guide
The Station Information Centre, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: The Station Information Centre or selected Queenstown's hotels and accommodations
Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 5pm
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height is 3.3 feet (1 meter)
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please dress appropriately: bring swimwear, a towel and warm clothes
- Please bring sunscreen and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews