Whale Watching Cruise from Galle6 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whale Watching Cruise from Galle, No:19, 2nd Stage, Walauwattha,Dadalla,, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
Discover world biggest mammal blue whale and othe types of whales in your visit down south Sri Lanka
Duration: 6 hours
- We will pick up and drop off from your staying hotel at Galle, Gintota, Boosa, Unawatuna, Talpe, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama or Mirissa City.
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Whale Watching Cruise from Galle
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- There may be a supplemental transportation charge if booked for 1 person, contact tour operator after booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3.83 out of 5 based on the last 6 recent reviews