Private Tour: Mont Blanc &Chamonix from Geneva Including Modern & Creative Lunch2 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montenvers - Mer de Glace Train, 35 Place de la Mer de Glace Mont Blanc, 74400, Chamonix France
Board the charming red cog railway up to Montenvers, you’ll enjoy fabulous views of Mer de Glace. This magnificent glacier is 4 miles (7km) long and averages just under a mile wide. Surrounded by the impressive summits of Les Drus, Les Grandes Jorasses and Les Grands Charmoz, The Montenvers site is a natural living witness of climate change of our era.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 100 Place de l Aiguille du Midi Mont Blanc, 74400, Chamonix France
Ride up the cable car and discover a spectacular panoramic view of the Chamonix Valley and the French, Swiss and Italian Alps at 3842m ! On a clear day, you may even see the Mattherhorn, the famous Swiss peak and icon of Switzerland – it’s even found on packages of delicious Toblerone chocolate. If it’s open, you can try the unique adventure: "Step into the Void" BREATHTAKING!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mont Blanc, Chamonix France
Chamonix is a picturesque town and the most famous mountain resort in France; from everywhere in the city if you look at the sky …you will see It – The roof of Europe – The Majestic Mont-Blanc. Enjoy the bus ride to the third natural mountain spot most visited in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Cable car ride (not available from November 4 to December 20)
- Gourmet 3-course lunch with wine
- Montenvers Railway train ride to mer de glace
- Professional guide
- Skip the line tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Montenvers - Mer de Glace Train
- Entry/Admission - Aiguille du Midi
Traveler pickup is offered
- Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, Le Grand Saconnex, Geneva 1215 Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note that the official currency of France is the euro; Swiss francs are unlikely to be accepted in Chamonix
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel, as you will be traveling from Geneva (Switzerland) to Chamonix (France)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews