Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River593 reviews
Cruise on a luxurious riverboat that will take you on a leisurely ride along the Chao Phraya River.
Settle into a seat in the boat’s comfortable, warmly furnished dining room, or watch the brightly lit Bangkok skyline glide by from the deck.
Cruise slowly along the river, passing under bridges and right in front of two of Bangkok’s most famous riverfront landmarks — the Temple of Dawn, known as Wat Arun, a Buddhist temple that dates back to the 17th century, and the Grand Palace, the official residence of the King of Thailand (and historically the King of Siam) since the late 1700s.
When you’re ready to eat, head to the large buffet of Thai dishes and desserts. Your meal is accompanied by a live band and other local entertainers.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Pass by one of Bangkok’s most famous riverfront landmarks — the Temple of Dawn, known as Wat Arun, a Buddhist temple that dates back to the 17th century
Pass By: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Pass by one of Bangkok’s most famous riverfront landmarks — the Grand Palace, the official residence of the King of Thailand (and historically the King of Siam) since the late 1700s.
Pass By: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Cruise on the notorious river of kings one of the most famous rivers in Thailand and the only one which cuts Bangkok in 2, with its low alluvial plain forming the center of the country, before throwing itself into the Gulf of Thailand.
Pass By: Tour East, 942/157-159 Rama 4 Road 18-19th Floor Charn Issara Tower 1, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Pass by Tour East Thailand
Pass By: Rama VIII Bridge, Bangkok Thailand
Pass under the Bridge
Pass By: Royal Barges National Museum, 80/1 Arun Amarin Road Bangkok Noi, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Pass by the Museum
Pass By: Asiatique The Riverfront, 2194, Charoen Krung Road Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Pass by Asiatique
Pass By: ICONSIAM, 299, Soi Charoen Nakhon 5, Charoen Nakhon Road Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Pass By Icon Siam
Pass By: Phra Sumen Fort, Phra Athit Road, Bangkok Thailand
Pass by Phra Sumen Fort
Pass By: Wat Rakang Kositaram, 250 Arun Amarin Road, Kwang Sirirach, Khet Bangkok Noi, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Pass By Wat Rakang Kositaram
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only and with transfer option selected)
- Cabaret Show & Thai Classical Dance & Live Music
- Thai & International Buffet
- Refreshment with Hot Coffee, Tea and Desserts
- Welcome Drink
- Alcoholic Beverages
River City Bangkok, 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from any hotel in the city center of Bangkok.
Departs from Bangkok city hotels (select hotels only if Hotel option selected)
Depending on the number of people on your tour, you may be transferred from your hotel to a central departure point and then transferred to the cruise.
Note: Pickup and drop-off is NOT available from the following hotels:
• Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
• Niran Grand - Bang Na
• Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
• Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
• Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport) • Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
• Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
• Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
• Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
• Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
• Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
• Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
• Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
• Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
• Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
• Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
• Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
• Oasis - Huang Kwang
• P R Union - Thonburi
• Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
• And selected areas
For the Ticket only option, please make your way to; White Orchid Counter, River City Pier 1, 24 Charoen Krung Road, Bangkok Check In: 1930 latest for a 1945 departure Your reservation will be booked under primary name and please show your ID!
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities are available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking; failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews