Private 8-Hour Tour of Doi Inthanon National Park including Lunch from Chiang Mai3 reviews
The tour continues with a visit to Phra Mahathat Napha Methanidon and Phra Mahathat Naphaphon Phumisiri, twin pagodas which were built to commemorate the fifth cycle birthdays of King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit. Both pagodas share similar bases as well as the two-level walking path that surrounds them. The pagodas enshrine Lord Buddha’s ashes and Buddha images, and overlook the magnificent scenery of Doi Inthanon.
The tour continues with a visit to the Karen Hill Tribe Village and the Royal Project, followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Upon descending, you will stop at the beautiful Vachiratharn Waterfall before driving to Baan Tawai (Hang Dong District), a new cottage industries village that produces everything from woodcarving and pottery to classical Thai artworks.
- Quality transportation including hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide (guides in other languages such as German, French, Russian etc. are available on request and are subject to surcharge)
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon
- Entry/Admission - Karen village
- Any services not mentioned
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Pick-up at your hotel in Chiang Mai town.
Drop-off at your hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Even though it may be tropical, we recommend that you bring some warm clothing
- Please provide Hotel address and name for pickup and drop-off
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.33 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews