Phi Phi and Maiton Islands dolphin quest by power catamaran - late departure4 reviews
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Naiharn, Chalong)
- Water, soft drinks & snacks
- Thai buffet lunch on board
- Free use of sea kayak (in safe area)
- Snorkeling equipment and life-jacket
- English-speaking guide
- Trip insurance
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- National Park Fees
- Entry/Admission - Maithon Island (Honeymoon Island)
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Le
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Beach
- Entry/Admission - Maya Bay
- Hotel Pick-up (Other areas)
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests are required to attend briefing and relax in the lounge by 10:30am.
FREE PICKUP AREAS : Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai, Naiharn
EXTRA CHARGES 200THB/PERSON:
Phuket town, Panwa, Bangtao, Surin
EXTRA CHARGES 400THB/PERSON:
Maikhao, Naithon, Naiyang, Pakklok, Ao Po
- Phuket Deep Sea port
- Chalong pier
- Patong cruise pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know your hotel name, room number and contact number for a smooth pick up on your travel date.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Dress code is casual. Swimwear and relaxed boat attire are recommended.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.75 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews