Dalyan Day Trip from Bodrum to Dalyan River Cruise, Iztuzu Beach aith Mud Baths2 reviews
After around two more hours, arrive at the Dalyan River, a waterway that weaves through an idyllic conservation area. Board a sightseeing boat and glide along the peaceful channels, passing reed beds that are rich with birds and other wildlife.
As you sail, take photos of the famous Kings’ Tombs of Kaunos. These tombs, carved directly into a cliff face, are believed to have been completed in around the 4th century BC and are musts for your photo album.
Cruise into the Dalyan River delta and look for rare loggerhead turtles as you approach İztuzu Beach (also called Turtle Beach). These endangered turtles visit this protected, 3-mile (4.8km) sandbar every year to lay their eggs in burrows.
At the beach, you can stroll, sunbathe or swim (weather permitting), and then continue your cruise to a riverside restaurant. Here, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch of salads, main dishes, desserts and fruits, with drinks available at your own expense.
Next, cruise to Dalyan’s hot springs and mud baths on the riverbanks. Pull on your swimwear and cake yourself in the sticky mud from from head to toe. Dry off in the sun, shower down and then wade into the warm, sulphur pools. You’ll leave feeling wonderfully tingly and refreshed.
Afterward, relax on your coach ride back to Bodrum. After a stop at a Turkish carpet center and a break for refreshments (own expense), your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: the order of activities as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
BODRUM, BODRUM ICMELER, GUMBET, BITEZ, TURGUTREIS, YALIKAVAK, GUMUSLUK, GUNDOGAN, TURKBUKU, TORBA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen, and a towel and swimwear for the mud baths
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews