Loch Lomond & Whisky Distillery Half Day Tour from Glasgow (Afternoon Departure)14 reviews
This tour is ideal for those who are short of time and want a taste of the Highlands, a visit to a Whisky distillery and the opportunity to breathe the air and experience the open space of one of Scotland’s most famous Lochs.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glengoyne Distillery, Dumgoyne, Glasgow G63 9LB Scotland
Learn how whisky is made at this quintessentially scottish distillery.
Glengoyne produces a Highland single malt from water that runs out of the volcanic rock behind the distillery. You can deliciously end this delectable tour with a dram of whisky, before returning to Glasgow.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Balloch Castle and Country Park, 20 Park Ave, Balloch, Alexandria G83 8JS, UK
Leaving Glasgow, you travel north into Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. This area of outstanding natural beauty straddles the cultural and physical boundaries of the Highlands and Lowlands of Scotland.
It’s now a managed sustainable environment for visitors and local people, right on the doorstep of Glasgow.
Here you can stroll along the shores of Loch Lomond in the Balloch Country Park, or soak up the atmosphere in the bars and restaurants sitting on the shores.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Glengoyne Distillery
266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Maximum of 8 people travelling together
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 15 mins before departure to check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.15 out of 5 based on the last 13 recent reviews