Hue Citadel Bike Tour
Travelling through the lakes and waterways, exploring daily local life close-up. Visit the Imperial and Forbidden City before having lunch at a Hue traditional styled restaurant. After lunch, keep cycling on the flat road to reach An Hien ancient house which is over one hundred years old. The host here is a descendant of a great mandarin under the time of Gia Long King founded the Nguyen Dynasty of Hue in 1802.
End the tour with a leisurely ride, we go to Thien Mu Pagoda to watch a praying ceremony of the monks. Don’t miss the stunning sunset on Perfume River!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bike and helmet
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Your Hue city hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Please kindly take note that the rate is only included English & French speaking guide. In case you require Germany speaking guide, Japanese speaking guide you will have to pay extra surcharge. The extra surcharge is 15$ for all group and you can play directly by cash to guide)
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.