Nha Trang City Discovery by River Small Group Tour Including River Boat Trip2 reviews
After visiting the temple, we’ll take a walk down to the wharf where our boat awaits us for a relaxing cruise up the enchanting Cai river. This is a great opportunity to capture photos of the Ponagar tower from the water and of locals getting on with their daily business on the banks of the river.
We’ll make a tasty refreshment stop on Coconut Island, where you’ll enjoy fresh coconut juice under the shade of a palm tree.
Back on the boat, we’ll take a short ride to a beautiful 200-year-old ancient house where you’ll enjoy a refreshing selection of fresh fruits and a green tea tasting. Located in Phu Vinh village alongside five more old world houses, this particular house has been home to six generations of the same family, who believe passionately in preserving their heritage. Much of the furniture, antiquities and customs have not changed here in over 100 years.
Next, we’ll hop on the bus to visit the iconic Tong Lam Pagoda, where you’ll discover one of Vietnam’s largest Buddha statues, plus sweeping panoramas over the rice fields beyond.
We’ll continue on to some fascinating, local handicraft workshops: rice paper making, a dry noodle workshop, a mat weaving workshop and a charcoal burners workshop to name but a few. We’ll stop to have a chat with local people about how they make their living and we’ll have a go at weaving mats, an unforgettable experience and they will make a superb souvenir for you to take home!
Last but not least, we’ll visit the lively Cho Dam market, the biggest and most famous wholesale market in Nha Trang. This busy three-floor building is densely populated with shops, food stalls and classic souvenir vendors.
At the end of the tour, we can drop you off at your hotel or we can guide you to one of our favourite local restaurants. Don’t forget to ask us for more hints and tips on how to get the most out of your stay in beautiful Nha Trang.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping and tips/gratuities for your guide.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at centrally located hotels in Nha Trang.
Drop-off at centrally located hotels in Nha Trang.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Please dress to local standards with shoulders and knees covered.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews