Please be advised that visa requirements are subject to change and that visa procurement is the responsibility of the traveler and not On The Go Tours. Please also ensure that your passport is valid for at least 3 months from your planned date of departure from Antarctica, and 6 months if your itinerary includes the Falkland Islands.
Expedition cruises to Antarctica set off from Ushuaia in Argentina so travelers will need to ensure they have any required Argentina visas.
UK, US, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, South African and most EU passport holders do not require a visa to enter Argentina for 90 days. Upon entry into Argentina you must:
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page
- Hold proof of sufficient funds
- Hold proof of onward/return airline tickets
- Hold documents showing proof of purpose of trip
- Hold all documents required for the next destination
- Confirm with their airline that boarding will be permitted without a visa as these conditions are subject to change
Please be advised that visa requirements are subject to change and that visa procurement is the responsibility of the traveler and not On The Go Tours.