Melbourne Super Saver: Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island145 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Otway Lightstation, Otway Lighthouse Rd, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria VIC 3233 Australia
Take the winding staircase to the top to capture a memorable photo
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The world famous 12 Apostles - see these enormous limestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos & much more!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Explore the boardwalks to enjoy panoramic coastal views
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment.
Duration: 2 hours
- Lunch (Phillip Island)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks, unless specified (available for purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information for both tours including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All revenue generated by the Phillip Island Nature Park benefits penguins and conservation
- The Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly. You must wear sturdy footwear (slip on shoes or high heels not permitted)
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- Children aged 5-13 years are not permitted on the Penguin Plus, Penguin Skybox and the Private Penguin Parade. Children 4 years and under are not allowed on this tour.
- Please note: these are two separate day tours. You MUST take the Phillip Island tour within 7 days of the Great Ocean Road tour; book the Great Ocean Road tour for the day you prefer, and then contact the local tour operator directly to book the second tour (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher)
- Melbourne Attraction Pass is valid to use over a period of six months with a single entry for each attraction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews