Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne41 reviews
The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroo’s and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a bit of luck you are able to see up-close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot, so you will no doubt enjoy your stroll along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‘singing sands’ of Squeaky Beach. An opportunity is available to enjoy either a rainforest walk at Lilly Pilly Rainforest or amazing panoramic views offered on the Verekers Outlook track, or Mount Bishop track (easy to medium graded walks).
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Wildlife walk, Mt Bishop summit, animal spotting,
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Beautiful coastal beach
Duration: 45 minutes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 8pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children and infants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.71 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews