Yarra Valley Wineries and Puffing Billy Steam Train Tour from Melbourne300 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grants on Sherbrooke, 70 Monbulk Rd, Kallista, Victoria 3789 Australia
At Grants on Sherbrooke enjoy a delicious homemade Devonshire Tea – warm scones with jam and cream, and tea or coffee. Plus, there's crackers with Vegemite for those brave enough to try!
You can hand-feed kookaburras, rosellas, cockatoos and galahs (seed provided).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puffing Billy Railway, 1 Old Monbulk Rd, Belgrave VIC 3160, Australia
Ride the Puffing Billy Steam Train for a memorable 30-minute journey on Australia's most notable narrow-gauge railway
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rochford Wines Yarra Valley, 878 - 880 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Journey into the prosperous heart of picturesque wine country, the Yarra Valley, and visit Rochford Wines to taste some of their award-winning wines. You'll have the opportunity to relax over lunch and a glass of one of their superb regional wines (see Optional Add-on)
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Dominique Portet Winery, 870 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Tantalize your taste buds at this second winery where you can sample and purchase more wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Yering Farm Wines, St. Huberts Road, Yering, Victoria Australia
The final stop on your winery tour. Sample a few more wines before jumping back on the coach and heading back to Melbourne.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Melbourne Central, Corner of LaTrobe and Swanston Streets, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Return to the city and hotel drop offs commence.
Please note: This is a guide itinerary which may be subject to last minute changes.
Duration: 1 hour
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in-seat USB, air-conditioning and restroom
- Professional Local Guide
- Famous Puffing Billy Steam Train ride from Belgrave to Menzies
- Extensive Wine Tasting at Rochford Estate, Dominique Portet and Yering Farm Estate
- 2 course lunch at Rochford Estate (when selected). gf, vegetarian, vegan and Halal options available
- Pickup from select Melbourne hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Learn all about the spectacular Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges with your expert local guid
- Opportunities to purchase local produce to bring home!
- Japanese and Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Entry/Admission - Grants on Sherbrooke
- Entry/Admission - Puffing Billy Railway
- Entry/Admission - Rochford Wines Yarra Valley
- Entry/Admission - Dominique Portet Winery
- Entry/Admission - Yering Farm Wines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
AAT Kings Melbourne Day Tours, Federation Square, Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Japanese and Mandarin language devices available. You must contact the supplier at least 24 hrs prior to travel to confirm your device. Availability not guaranteed.
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking to ensure you are catered for at your lunch stop (if lunch option selected)
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- Only folding or narrow prams can travel on Puffing Billy due to its heritage carriage doors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews