2-Day Combo: Sydney City Tour, Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Day Trip510 reviews
Spend one day sightseeing in Sydney and another day exploring the Blue Mountains with this combination of best-selling tours. Start in Sydney with a city and Bondi Beach tour followed by a Sydney Harbour lunch cruise. On a different day of your choosing board the Blue Mountains day trip, visit Scenic World and Featherdale Wildlife Park; stop at Echo Point for great views of Three Sisters rock formation, take in the charms of Katoomba and Leura and enjoy a Parramatta River Cruise. You see so much in two days of tours and get great savings by booking these tours together.
Note: City Tour will be booked on day 1 unless otherwise specified.
Day One: Morning Sydney City Tour and Sydney Harbour Luncheon Cruise (6 hours)
After pickup from your centrally located Sydney hotel, start your half-day Sydney city tour aboard a comfortable air-conditioned coach. Head to The Rocks for a short walking tour around the historic neighborhood where Sydney began. Then drive by the Sydney Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross and much more while listening to commentary from your knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy many photo ops, including a stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for superb views of Sydney Harbour and the skyline, before driving through the exclusive suburbs of Double Bay and Vaucluse en route to Bondi Beach, one of Australia's most famous beaches. Have 30 minutes at your leisure to stroll around Bondi Beach before returning to Sydney to meet your boat for the luncheon cruise.
Board your catamaran for the relaxing 2-hour cruise, which includes a seafood buffet lunch with fresh local seafood, hot and cold dishes, desserts and fruit. From the catamaran's expansive decks, take in all the sights of Sydney Harbour, such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Fort Denison while learning the history of Sydney Harbour and its present-day highlights. Your tour finishes when you disembark at Circular Quay or King St Wharf, Darling Harbour.
Day Two: Blue Mountains Day Trip (10 hours)
Start with morning pickup at your Sydney hotel for your day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. Accompanied by an experienced guide, travel aboard a comfortable coach on a 1.5-hour drive to Leura for morning tea. Take the tree-lined Cliff Drive to arrive at Katoomba Scenic World and have time to ride on any of Scenic World’s three attractions (at own expense) or simply stroll along elevated walkways through lush rainforest. Next, purchase lunch at a restaurant that overlooks the Three Sisters rock formations and Jamison Valley, before heading to Echo Point for another view of these iconic sights.
On your way back to Sydney, stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can opt to hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus then have your picture taken with a koala. Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour. Tour will conclude at either King Street Wharf in Darling Harbour or at Circular Quay.
- Premium Air-conditioned Touring Coach
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Hotel pickup
- Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise (Day 1 unless otherwise specified)
- Full-day guided sightseeing tour of the Blue Mountains (Day 2 unless otherwise specified)
- Guided morning sightseeing tour of Sydney (Day 1 unless otherwise specified)
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - The Three Sisters
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Scenic World entry (Adult AU$39, Child AU$21, Concession AU$35)
Wheat Road, Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
we offer pickup from centrally located Sydney hotels
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise - dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Note: The Blue Mountains tour does not need to be taken on the second day, but within 7-days of the Sydney Highlights tour. You'll be required to reconfirm both tours at least 24-hours from the Sydney tour departure date.
- Note: high chairs or baby chairs are not provided on board due to safety reasons. Customers can bring prams or strollers on-board the cruise and room will be made at the table to accommodate it.
- Infant car seats can not be brought on the tour nor are provided as they will not attach in the buses.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews