Wollongong Tandem Skydiving from Sydney15 reviews
Start with professional training from a qualified tandem master and learn what to expect on your skydive. After you suit up — the gear includes a harness and skydiving goggles — settle into the plane for a quick flight. Spectators can hang out in the viewing area to watch the skydivers, or even fly up with you for an additional fee (advise upon booking).
When you reach maximum altitude, psych yourself up for a jump that has you free-falling for 60 seconds at insane speeds. When your tandem master pulls the parachute cord, you'll float under a colorful canopy for an additional 5- to 7-minute parachute ride to the ground. It's a good time to catch your breath and soak up the coastal views of Wollongong, the Southern Sydney beaches, Royal National Park and Illawarra.
You’ll land next to one of the best surfing beaches in New South Wales. You'll be close to cafes, restaurants, cycling and walking paths, swimming pools, picnic and BBQ facilities, Wollongong Harbour and more if you want to hang out. Alternatively, take provided transportation back to the North Wollongong railway station or Sydney.
Each sky diver receives a commemorative skydive certificate. You can also buy video and photo packages.
- Professional training from highly trained tandem masters
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Commemorative skydive certificate, loyalty rewards card and bumper sticker (received on the day of jump)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- Food and drinks
- 35 Australian Parachute Federation Levy and Administration Fee
George Hanley Drive, George Hanley Dr, North Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Self drive:
Skydive Sydney-Wollongong office, check in 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am
Sydney pick-up for 11:00am skydive check in:
7:30am Bondi Junction Bus Station
8:00am Kings Cross (Holiday Inn bus stop)
8:30am Central Station
Skydive Sydney-Wollongong office
George Hanley Drive
Wollongong NSW 2500
Check in for self drive 8am, 9am and 10:00am
If Sydney transfer is required:
7:30am Bondi Junction Bus station: Grafton Street, Outside Meriton Serviced Apartments
8:00am Kings Cross: Holiday Inn Bus Stop, 203 Victoria St, Sydney
8:30am Central Station - Wake up Hostel: 814 George Street, Sydney
Exact pick up time will be confirmed upon booking.
Spectators – extra charge per spectator of $20 one-way/return apply
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight over 240 pounds (110 kgs) on application
- Surcharge will apply to persons 209 pounds (95kgs) and over
- Minimum age 12 years is subject to approval, if under 18 years, a written parental/guarding consent will be required
- Spectator can travel for $20 on the transfer with the person who is doing the skydive. Please advise at the time of booking in the special requirements field that there will also be a spectator.
- Please note: If you are jumping on a public holiday there is an additional fee of $40 payable direct
- Please note for 11am skydive only: Pick-up times are subject to change. You must reconfirm your pick-up time 24-hours prior to your departure time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.93 out of 5 based on the last 15 recent reviews