Choco-Story: The Chocolate Museum in Bruges2 reviews
The chocoholic gets to find out all about the production of chocolate truffles, chocolates, hollow figures and bars of chocolate.
The Choco-Story museum can be found in Bruges, housed in an ancient building dating from the 15th century. The museum occupies 4 stories and recounts the history of cocoa and chocolate.
More than 1,000 ancient objects and 80 information boards, explain the story of how chocolate evolved from its origins as a spicy Mayan drink to become the delicious sweet that we all love today.
The children’s visit has been specially designed with low information boards and show-cases. The visit will end with a demonstration of how to make Belgian chocolate sweets which can be sampled.
- Food tasting
- Entry/Admission - Choco-Story - The Chocolate Museum
- Transportation to/from attractions
Daily from 10am to 5pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews