Rio de Janeiro Helicopter Tour46 reviews
Flight time on your sightseeing heli-tour is 9-10 minutes – plenty of time to take in Rio’s top landmarks from the air. Hover over the Botanical Gardens and the Tujica National Park.
Soar over the golden beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana – as well as Sugar Loaf Mountain over Guanabara Bay – and see the residential neighborhood fringing Rodrigo de Freitas Lake. Your pilot will fly around the Christ the Redeemer statue crowning Corcovado Mountain, ensuring great photo ops of Rio’s most famous monument from every angle.
After you disembark from the helicopter, you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
- 9-10 minute helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: a window seat is not guaranteed
- This tour requires a minimum number of 4 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date, be refunded in full or buy a second ticket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.96 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews