Phnom Penh Evening Food & Beer Tour by Tuktuk1 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Independence Monument, City Centre, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Our Phnom Penh Evening Food and Beer Tour takes you to the heart of Cambodian cuisine, visiting the kind of mom-and-pop restaurants that the major guidebooks don’t know about. In order to cover the ground between these spread out destinations, we’ll travel by tuktuk, zooming past some of Phnom Penh’s best-known landmarks in a tuktuk, covering a total distance of around 10km. The tour kicks off at a streetside noodle joint where we’ll add local veggies and herbs on top of the nation's most popular dish. Our next couple stops are at tiny family-run restaurants where you can see them preparing their specialties. Travel through Cambodia's past and learn how the country's war-torn past has influenced modern cuisine. Pull up a plastic stool and watch life pass by while eating shoulder to shoulder with other locals. The tour ends at a lively rooftop bar where you can grab a pint of local craft beer or a cocktail made with local rum.
Pass By: Russian Market, Street 163 Corner of Street 444, Phnom Penh 12310 Cambodia
Our tour will finish at a rooftop bar overlooking the Russian Market.
- Private tuktuk transportation
- Hotel Pickup Provided (centrally located hotels)
- 4-5 food stops
- Driver and local guide
- Unlimited beer and sodas
- Small-group tour (less than 10 people)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is included from centrally located hotels. Otherwise a meeting point will be provided prior to your tour date. Hotel Drop-off will be provided at the end of the tour back to your hotel or preferred location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Supplier will follow-up with specific pick-up time at your hotel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews