Sunset Cruise with Optional Buffet Dinner from Phnom Penh60 reviews
BBQ Buffet Menu items will include:
• Fresh Fruit • Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls with peanut sauce
• Fresh mixed salad with balsamic vinaigrette • Fried mixed vegetables • Stir-fried rice with vegetables • Teriyaki Chicken
• BBQ Pork • White Ocean Fish .
Vegetarian, Vegan and Halal options available.
Dinner is served after sunset. An all-you-can-eat buffet made from fresh, local, organic food that is stored, prepped, and cooked fresh daily on the boat in a stainless steel kitchen, never prepared on land hours before, and definitely not on a rusty charcoal grill. No fish from the river is served, ever. All original sauces are made onboard. Salad, spring rolls, organic brown rice, curry, fruit, fresh bread, sandwiches, and a variety barbecue with Texas-style barbecue and Asian teriyaki sauce is served. There are low-carb, vegetarian, vegan, and halal options available. If you choose the "cruise only" option, the buffet and an a-la-carte menu is available for purchase.
The bar has spirits from around the world. Most any traditional cocktail can be made, but be sure and try one of many original signature cocktails, satisfaction guaranteed. Local and imported beers, as well as red and white wines by the glass or bottle. Fresh, locally grown coffee beans are ground just before brewing to ensure fantastic espresso, and coffee.
After dinner, cruise down the Mekong River before turning up the Tonle Sap to take in the Phnom Penh riverfront skyline after dark. This perspective is stunning, only to be seen like this by boat. After passing under the Japanese Friendship Bridge, return to port. The bar will stay open, and you are free to stay and enjoy the river views.
The cruise boat is a newly constructed vessel designed solely with lunch/dinner cruising in mind. With 365 degree views from the top, it has 140 seats with a rustic, wooden, Cambodian design with modern touches. It is equipped with three toilets, men’s, women's, and staff's, running water from fresh water tanks, and a water filtration system for clean, purified drinking water. Hygiene, safety, and guest satisfaction are the priorities. A large commercial kitchen with floor-to-ceiling stainless steel walls and appliances, and rubber flooring is designed to prepare food for up to 120 guests in short order. The boat is licensed, inspected, and has staff that is well-trained in safety and first-aid procedures, with flotation devices, safety equipment, and fire extinguishers onboard. No other boat in Phnom Penh can offer you all of these things.
- Dinner - Buffet dinner (if dinner cruise option is purchased)
- Live Traditional Khmer music
- Hotel pickup (inside central Phnom Penh)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- No return transfer included (cruise staff can assist you upon return to port)
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be contacted with approximate pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On the DAY OF your cruise if you need to contact us please call (or ask your hotel to call) and speak to our English/Khmer speaking staff at Cambo Cruise on 092 290 077. We may not be available via email at short notice, to avoid disappointment please call
- BYO conditions: 10USD corkage charge applies per bottle for wine/champagne & 25USD corkage charge applies per bottle for liquor. Full service of ice/attendance included.
- No outside food permitted onboard.
- No outside beverages permitted onboard.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If there is less than 10pax onboard dinner will be served ALL YOU CAN EAT - A LA CARTE STYLE.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews